In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established:
1. I love comments on this blog. They are as important as anything I write myself. They add to the knowledge and community at TenderLovingEldercare (TLeC). If you want to comment, you are more than welcome to do so, whether you are new to the caregiving world or a professional — feel free to have your say. My advice to you is that when you leave a comment, in a sense you’re a guest in someone else’s home, so please be polite.
2. I delete spam. I have spam filters in place which automatically catch the majority of automated spam comments. If any slip through the filters, I will delete them immediately.
3. Relevant links in comments are actively encouraged. If you’re leaving a comment and want to point to a link on your own or someone else’s site that is relevant to the topic, please feel free to do so. This adds to the conversation and improves the blog.
4. Irrelevant links are not encouraged. If you leave a comment with a link in it that has no relevance to the post you’re commenting on, it could be deleted.
And A Few Dont’s
1. Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
2. Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
3. Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
4. Do not post material that infringes copyright.
5. Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of law.
TenderLovingEldercare.com will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments.
Please note that once you post a comment to this website, it becomes part of the public conversation.